sookee
04071987
NTU, NBS
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Yes I already knew, you don't hafta tell me!
That Dumbledore's gay. Gay as in homosexual gay, not happy gay. Oh no, the revelation is proving to be a little too much for me to bear. I just cannot believe that dear old wise twinkly Dumbledore is gay! No wonder they were considering to get Ian McKellen to take Dumbledore's role in the movies initially.
It's not that I have anything against gays cuz I do know some very nice gay people. But Dumbledore just CAN'T be gay. You get what I mean? Think JK Rowling shouldn't even have said it out. She should bring that secret to her grave! To me, Dumbledore is just Dumbledore. He's just wise (minus his adolescence period). Haha I wonder how Ade will take this piece of news.On a side note, Neville got married to Hannah Abott. How weird! I thought he should get married wth Luna or something.
♥ 7:17 PM